Saturday, August 14, 2010

Finally completed a project!

Okay, so I managed to step away from Facebook long enough to complete something.  I had once made a very small (about 18"x 18") knit blanket for one of my grandsons.  He turned out to not really be into blankies, but his newest brother is.  Brenley loves to rub his face with the blankie when he goes to sleep, so they call it his "face blankie".  I received a phone call about 11 pm on a Friday night two weeks ago.  My daughter-in-law said it was an emergency.  When I finished with the "who's hurt?  what's wrong?" panic, she told me they lost Brenley's face blankie.  Horrors!  So, I had to make a new one.  This one is a tad longer instead of square.  But I think he'll like it.

Brenley with first blankie
New blankie




While I was at it, I had begun some summer shorts rompers for his brother, Kai.  I decided they should be finished and sent at the same time so they both got something.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.  I know I feel good that they are finished!

Kai's rompers

No comments: