Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do you "Facebook"?

The ultimate social interaction known as Facebook.  Do you belong?  Are you addicted?  Is it your ultimate gamespot?

I will say that I got reaquanted with some long ago schoolmates, and that's a good thing.  But the games can be time-consuming...to put it mildly.  I feel like my life has been taken over by visits to fellow YoVillians; hours spent on the farm harvesting, plowing, planting and visiting neighbor's crops; more time making sure my Island Paradise is intact and the animals are milked, eggs are collected and the fruit picked; and lest I forget, the chef duties at Cafe World.  There's Country Life, Animal Farm, Roller Coaster Kingdom, Vegas Slots, Lucky Slots, Lexelous, and a miriad of titles from MindJolt.

Sure, you may say "why play all those games?"  Well, the addictive nature of the games, along with my propensity to overdo just about anything I enjoy is a match made in heaven for Facebook and their advertisers.  While I've been able to ignore the advertising thus far, it's only a matter of time before they creep silently into my brain.

So, why stay?  You tell me, and we'll both know :)  In the meantime, if you'll excuse me, I have crops to tend to and baked goods to get out of the ovens before they burn.  How else will I be able to afford the Cape Cod house? :)

Drop by sometime....but remember to sign up for my crew!

No comments: