Monday, December 10, 2007

And now for some knitting...

As I searched for a picture to use as a button for my brand new blog, I came across this awesome knit wonder! It's called the organic popcorn hat. Now, I'm sure it's a hat and mittens, but it looks so cool the way they have it set up.

Speaking of knitting....here's what is currently on my needles. A doubleknit potholder for my aunt in yellow and white cotton. This is my first attempt at double knitting. A biscuit blanket in dark green Lion cotton for a holiday exchange I'm in. A baby blanket in yellow Softee chunky. And various dishcloths from KALs.

I also have a crocheted cloth in progress in an earthtones ombre.

Eventually, I hope to have a digital camera so I can share pictures of my finished work. For now, you'll have to read and use your imagination!

No comments: